Acme Single Camber Clay Plain Roof Tile
£0.50 inc VAT
Advances in our clay tile technology means beautiful clay roofs are now more affordable than ever, this combined with excellent environmental credentials and a range of colours and finishes available, make Acme Single Camber Clay Plain tiles a real option for your roofing project
- A range of 8 colours to help you match the surrounding area and meet planning requirements
- A versatile product with market leading 30° minimum pitch for greater design flexibility
- An 'Excellent' certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- Range of complementary fittings and accessories
- Affordable price making them a real option for any roofing project
- Provides the longevity and quality of using a strong, natural material with the benefits of modern production techniques.
|Size of Tile||265mm x 165mm|
|Minimum Headlap||65mm (roof)|
|Maximum Gauge||100mm (roof)|
|Cover Width||165mm (nominal)|
|Covering Capacity||60 tiles/m ² at 100mm gauge (roof)|
|53 tiles/m ² at 115mm gauge (vertical)|
|Weight of Tiling||64kg/m ² (0.63 kN/m ² ) at 100mm gauge (roof)|
|56kg/m ² (0.55 kN/m ² ) at 115mm gauge (vertical)|
|Battens Required||10.0 lin.m/m ² at 100mm gauge (roof)|
|8.7 lin.m/m ² at 115mm gauge (vertical)|
|Batten Size Recommended||38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres|
|Tile Nails||38mm x 2.65mm|
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are happy to accept returns, if they are returned within 14 days of being received, and providing item has not been used or opened and is in original condition.
An email MUST be sent before returning your item, a note must be enclosed with the returned item, stating the reason for the return and the name under which the item was purchased.
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace or repair where possible, or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.