Britmet Lightweight Metal Roof - Plaintile
£7.03 inc VAT
Britmet Tileform’s lightweight plaintile system is the world’s only true broken bond plaintile lightweight roofing system. The only tile to give a true characteristic of a plaintile appearance, providing an attractive and economic finish for all roof styles, even for vertical cladding.
Britmet Tileform lightweight plaintile system can be fixed down to a 15° roof pitch, available in 7 colours, manufactured in Britain from the highest grade of Aluzinc Steel and coated with the most superior external coating on the market.
The Plaintile design equivalent to 7 traditional tiles wide and 1 tile high allows for great speed of fixings and with only 5 plaintiles per m² compared to 60 per m² traditional plaintiles. Weighing only 1/7 the weight of traditional tiles, allows for less structure supports in the Roof Design.
The Britmet Tileform’s plaintile system is an ideal profile for those looking for a simple and elegant roofing or cladding system
The Plaintile is BBA approved, quick to install and is a fully dry fix system, ideal replacement for existing rosemary/plaintile roof and cladding and easy to handle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- · Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 15 deg. to vertical
- · Ideal for vertical cladding applications
- · One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles
- · 40 year full value weather security warranty
- · Quick to install only 5 tiles per m², compared with traditional clay or concrete plain tiles 60 tiles per m²
- · Ideal replacement for existing plaintile roods and cladding
- · Lightweight roofing possesses exceptional weather resistance
- · Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly
- · Britmet Tileform is a fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance
- · Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure
- · Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing
- · Britmet Tileform lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- · Easier to handle, quicker to install
- · True broken bond design
- · British manufactured
- · Only 5 tiles per m²
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are happy to accept returns, if they are returned within 14 days of being received, and providing item has not been used or opened and is in original condition.
An email MUST be sent before returning your item, a note must be enclosed with the returned item, stating the reason for the return and the name under which the item was purchased.
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace or repair where possible, or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.