Marley Ashdowne Clay Plain Tile
£0.66 inc VAT
Ashdowne handcrafted clay tiles are available in two weathered colours making them the ideal choice in a refurbishment project or to enhance the beauty of a new build development and complement the surrounding area. The traditional handcrafted finish ensures each and every project takes on a beauty and character of its own, no two handcrafted roofs are ever alike. For extra versaltility why not consider combining and mixing the colour range to add extra warmth and texture to your project.
- The premium traditional handcrafted finish provides quality and beauty for a unique heritage finish
- The mellow appearance and granular texture provide slight random irregularities giving each tile a unique character making each project truly singular and distinctive
- A range of 2 colours available for design flexibility
- An 'Excellent' certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- A range of complementary fittings and accessories
|265mm x 165mm|
|Minimum Headlap||65mm (roof)|
|Maximum Gauge||100mm (roof)|
|Cover Width||165mm (normal)|
|Covering Capacity||60 tiles/m ² at 100mm gauge (roof)|
|53 tiles/m ² at 115mm gauge (vertical)|
|Weight of Tiling||65kg/m ² (0.64 kN/m ² ) at 100mm gauge (roof)|
|57kg/m ² (0.56 kN/m ² ) at 115mm gauge (vertical)|
|Battens Required||10.0 lin.m/m ² at 100mm gauge (roof)|
|8.7 lin.m/m ² at 115mm gauge (vertical)|
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are happy to accept returns, if they are returned within 14 days of being received, and providing item has not been used or opened and is in original condition.
An email MUST be sent before returning your item, a note must be enclosed with the returned item, stating the reason for the return and the name under which the item was purchased.
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace or repair where possible, or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.