Protect Univalley 125 Valley Trough 3m - Pack of 10
£172.88 inc VAT
A valley is one of the most vulnerable parts of the roof - the Protect Univalley 125 GRP Valley Trough provides a universal solution for valley detailing offering advantages of economy and performance over valley tiles, concrete troughs and lead valleys.
The Protect Univalley 125 incorporates many design features and has been developed as a universal product for ease
of installation, simplified stockholding and minimum wastage.
- Universal for slate or tile. Can be dry fixedwith all slates including Redland Cambrianand Marley Monarch or wet bedded withall concrete and clay roof tiles.
- One size – 3 metres. Traditionally popularlength for speed of installation, with universal width. Readily cut on site.
- Integral mortar retention check.
- Holds ‘green’ mortar preventing slippage into open valley during fixing. Provides secondary weather bar against rain penetration.
- Positive fix to valley batten. Substantial 25mm vertical weather check which also provides strong fast fix to valley batten.
- Resin bonded wide mortar grips.
- Ensures maximum adhesion for mortar.
- Deep valley section and shape. Secure protection against water ingress. Meets LSA and Brunel University requirements.
- Integral water slew prevention bar.Tested to enhance water discharge allowing use with dissimilar roof pitches up to 15 degrees difference.
- Integral ‘Gel’ coat. Proven to provide increased durability.
- Fire Resistant. Designated AB rating to BS 476: Part 3: 2004
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are happy to accept returns, if they are returned within 14 days of being received, and providing item has not been used or opened and is in original condition.
An email MUST be sent before returning your item, a note must be enclosed with the returned item, stating the reason for the return and the name under which the item was purchased.
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace or repair where possible, or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.