Rooftec Flex Lead Alternative 300mm x 5m - Anthracite Grey
£66.47 inc VAT
Rooftec Flex is an EPDM-based lead replacement with a core of expanded aluminium mesh, giving the product exceptional strength, flexibility and life expectancy. EPDM and aluminium are both environmentally friendly materials, neither of which have any scrap value resulting in an (almost) endless list of advantages over traditional lead.
Rooftec Flex acts just like traditional lead and should therefore be treated just like lead.
The following guidelines should be followed:
- Prior to applying Rooftec Flex it is important that surfaces should be dry and free from grease, oil and any loose particles.
- If Rooftec Flex is being applied to a porous surface, a primer should be used prior to fitting.
- When shaping Rooftec Flex during mounting, traditional lead tools can be used. Users should also be able to shape part of the application by hand.
- Rooftec Flex can be cut using heavy duty scissors or a sharp knife.
- Unlike lead, Rooftec Flex can be installed in full roll lengths up to 10 metres as it is not susceptible to thermal expansion. However for detailed work shorter roll lengths are recommended for easier shaping and mounting.
- If longer roll lengths are required or it is necessary to join shorter lengths, Rooftec Flex can be overlapped. Ensure a minimum lap of 100mm and seal with a continuous bead of Rooftec H.T. Adhesive.
- When mounting Rooftec Flex on to walls, Rooftec Flashing Clips, nails or rivets should be used to fix in place.
- The edges of Rooftec Flex can be folded to increase strength and make the roof covering even more stable.
- Excellent UV and Ozone Resistant
- Exceptional Flexibility
- Super Light Weight
- Non Toxic
- No scrap value
- Long Roll Lengths
- Incredibly Malleable
- Quick and Easy to Install
- 40 Year life Expectancy
- Roof abutments
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are happy to accept returns, if they are returned within 14 days of being received, and providing item has not been used or opened and is in original condition.
An email MUST be sent before returning your item, a note must be enclosed with the returned item, stating the reason for the return and the name under which the item was purchased.
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace or repair where possible, or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.