Marley Universal Dry Verge Grey - Right Hand
£3.00 inc VAT
Marley Eternit Universal Dry Verge provides a strong, weather tight and mortar free verge solution for the majority of tiles within all three main interlocking types, large standard, medium format (15 x 9") and large format with a thin leading edge, regardless of manufacturer, as well as our Lincoln and Maxima clay pantiles. Designed as a secure method of finishing the verge detail, the system is compliant to the requirements of BS 5534 as a means of mechanically fixing verge tiles. Each verge unit is simple and fast to install and offers the stepped appearance of a traditional mortar bedded verge.
Function and compatibility
- Mechanically fixed dry verge system
- Suitable with large standard, medium format, large format thin leading edge and the Lincoln and Maxima clay pantiles
- Up to 55° roof pitch
- Provides durable weather tight verge finish
- Retains traditional stepped verge appearance
- Dry fix system
- Simple and fast to install
- Maintenance free
- Can be used without bargeboard
- Refurbishment kit allows retro fit
- Meets BS 5534 and BS 8612 requirements and NHBC guidelines
Don't forget to order your Marley Universal Batten End Clip to stay compliant to BS 8612 you can find them
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are happy to accept returns, if they are returned within 14 days of being received, and providing item has not been used or opened and is in original condition.
An email MUST be sent before returning your item, a note must be enclosed with the returned item, stating the reason for the return and the name under which the item was purchased.
All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. Upon inspection, we will be happy to replace or repair where possible, or refund you in full if the item is found to be faulty.