This terracotta double roman roof tile vent from Manthorpe is strong, sturdy and most importantly discreet, with a low-profile design, this tile vent fits nicely against the roof replacing a single tile to ensure an unbroken appearance to the roofline. Specifically designed to allow 10,000 mm² of airflow through whilst channelling any water ingress out of the tile vent and on to the roof covering.
The Manthorpe double roman roof tile vent needs to be used in conjunction with the Manthorpe tile vent adaptor and Flexi Pipe in order for it to be used for extraction.
Why Choose the Manthorpe Double Roman Roof Tile Vent?
- Discreet low-profile design
- Compatible with Marley, Sandtoft, Lagan, Russell and Redland 50 Double Roman roof tiles
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Profiles suit all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
Size: 418mm x 328mm
Free Vent Area: 10,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch: 20˚
Maximum Headlap: 100mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No: 267-473
Material: uPVC (upper), Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process: Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Possible: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.