This antique red mini castellated roof tile vent from Manthorpe provides a simple solution to the problems of roof space ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through roof covered by 15" x 9" concrete format tiles.
Replacing a single tile on the roof, this tile vent is discreet and provides a uniform appearance to the roof line whether used at a high or low pitch.
The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a constant airflow gap of 5,000 mm² whilst channelling any water ingress out of the tile vent and on to the roof covering below, with the 4mm louvred grille in place to prevent the entry of debris and large nesting insects.
Why Choose the Mini Castellated Roof Tile Vent?
- In-line and discreet low-profile design
- Compatible with Marley Ludlow Plus, Redland 49, Sandtoft Standard Pattern, Forticrete V2 roof tiles (to check compatibility on others please contact us)
- Suitable for 15" x 9" low profile interlocking tiles
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profiles suit all top tile manufacturers
- Suitable for use down to a 17.5˚ roof pitch
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
Colour: Antique Red
Size: 390mm x 230mm
Free Vent Area: 5,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch: 17.5˚
Maximum Headlap: 125mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No: 295-318
Material: uPVC (upper), Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process: Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Possible: Yes
Please note: In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the Manthorpe Tile Vent Adaptor or the Manthorpe Tile Vent Adaptor and Flexipipe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.