The Manthorpe Non-Profile in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a flat tiled roof. The vent is designed to replace a single tile and maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level. The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000 mm² of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the below.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profile suits all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space, adaptor available for mechanical extraction
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
Size 334mm x 418mm
Vent Free Area 10,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch 20˚
Maximum Headlap 100mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No. 267-473
Material uPVC (upper), Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Possible Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.