Designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roof space ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with thin leading edge, this thin leading tile vent from Klober does just the job!
Created to replace a single tile on the roof, these tile vents are discreet and ensure an unbroken appearance to the roofline.
Why Choose Manthorpe Non-Profile Roof Tile Vents?
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- Compatible with Marley Edgemere, Redland Richmond 10, Sandtoft TLE, Russell Galloway, Lagan Elite roof tiles
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profile suits all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
Size: 418 x 332mm
Free Vent Area: 10,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch: 20˚
Maximum Headlap: 100mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No: 267-473
Material: uPVC (upper), Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process: Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Possible: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.