This antique red universal cowled roof tile vent from Manthorpe is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a wide variety of roof coverings. Perfect for jobs where the installer may not know what the roof covering is.
When using the roof tile vent for mechanical extraction or soil stack / vent pipe termination, the lower outlet is stepped to allow for 4", 5" or an oval 6" connection. The 4" connection can be joined to one of the Manthorpe range of GRPA Flexible Pipes to continue the ducting further into the roofspace.
The hooded cowl protects the opening from the elements whilst providing an airflow path into the roofspace. An integral 4mm louvred grill within the cowl prevents the entry of debris and large nesting insects.
Why Choose this Universal Cowled Roof Tile Vent?
- Flexible flashing skirt allows for universal fitting
- Suits a range of flat and profiled interlocking tiles, both large and small format
- A range of hooded cowl colours are available
- Independently wind tunnel tested by the BRE
- Multiple outlets feed directly into roof space
- 4", 5" and 6" pipe outlets available for extraction
- Provides a 4mm louvred flyscreen grill
Colour: Antique Red
Size: 490mm x 545mm
Vent Area - 4" Round: 8,650mm²
Vent Area - 5" Round: 12,750mm²
Vent Area - 6" Oval: 13,750mm²
Flashing Colour: Grey
Material: PVC (Hood), Polypropylene (Base), Polymer Rubber (Flashing)
Manufacturing Process: Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Possible: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.