Novia Black Pro Breather Membrane is a premium quality, versatile, heavyweight breather membrane for all pitched cold and warm roofs, and insulated wall applications. The material meets EN 13859-1 for pitched roofing and EN 13859-2 for walls. Novia Black Pro has excellent water resistance but still provides high breathability; it is strong and also complies with EN 13501-1 fire classification grade E. This is our heaviest Novia Black Pro Breather Membrane with a weight of 146GSM. The product is completely black on one side, and white on the reverse, with no text or images on either side, except a 150mm overlap line.
• 3-layer polypropylene & microporous film laminate
• Very high breathability
• Heavier weight 146GSM membrane
• CE compliant to EN 13859-1 (roofs) & EN 13859-2 (walls)
• Water resistant to EN 1928 W1
• Roll size 1.5m x 50m
• Grade E flame resistant to EN 13501-1
• Vapour permeable and air impermeable
To install the membranes, we recommend using the Novia Double Tape Sealing System.
Our Double Sided Adhesive Tape is used on the laps of the breather membrane, with the Breather Membrane Lap Tape is used to complete the seal, keeping down any excess membrane which may get caught in the wind.