Novia Black Breather is a low weight, high performance breather membrane suitable for use as a breathable roof underlay. It has excellent water resistance and is suitable for direct installation over insulation, boarded roofs or rafters. The product is suitable for all pitched cold and warm roofs, and may also be used as a high specification wall breather. The roll is black on one side, with lines for lapping over, and white on the reverse.
Novia Black is suitable for use in BS 5534 wind uplift applications. Following successful tests, Novia Black can be used in zone 1 without additional tapes, and in zones 1-5 using our Breather Membrane lap tape.
• 3-layer polypropylene & microporous film laminate
• Very high breathability
• CE compliant to EN 13859-1 (roofs) & EN 13859-2 (walls)
• Excellent waterproofing properties
• Roll size 1.5m x 50m
• Grade E flame resistant to EN 13501-1
• Suitable for zones 1-5 in the UK for BS 5534 wind uplift with tape