Ubiflex Extreme is a premium quality non-lead flashing material with an extended temperature range – which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally used to provide a weatherproof junction at features such as changes of direction and materials. It has been developed for quick and easy installation and to withstand harsh weather conditions keeping its superb product benefits and installation features. Ubiflex Extreme is manufactured by coating both sides of reinforced aluminium mesh with silicone sheeting, one side Grey and one side Black.
Ubiflex Extreme is:
- Sustainable to harsher weather conditions -30°C to +180°C, resulting in less delays on site.
- Supplied in duo coloured rolls (Black/Grey) and can be
- installed with either side visible.
- Quicker to install than lead, is fully malleable and can be worked in both directions.
- Not susceptible to thermal movement. Aprons up to 5m long can be formed without seams or expansion joints. Consequently, there is less wastage with Ubiflex Extreme.
- Compatible with most common building materials and components, such as thermal panels, extract flues, ventilators, rooflights and flat roofing membranes including PVC single ply.
- Stable and does not cause any unsightly staining.
- Worked the same way as lead flashing, but without the need for protective measures. It can be cut with a sharp knife or snips.
- Ubiflex Extreme has all the features of the current Ubiflex B3 range, being lighter and easier to handle with no scrap value.
- With its smooth finish, Ubiflex Extreme looks remarkably similar to lead, making it ideal for applications where aesthetics are important.