Castleflex interlocking rubber tiles are a 30mm thick recycled rubber tile that are both easy and quick to install. Protecting and transforming flat roofs, balconies and more, these outdoor floor tiles are available in multiple colours to suit many. Guarding against slips and falls the rubber flooring tiles have a textured nonslip surface, and drainage channels to prevent standing water. Create useable outdoor areas perfect for furniture easily with outdoor rubber floor tiles.How many do I need per m2? 4
- Interlocking tiles for an easier, faster installation
- Integrated drainage channel minimises chance of standing water.
- Made from recycled rubber for a lower environmental cost
- Don’t need to be adhered to the deck.
- Noise dampening – great for balconies above others
- Long life even at below freezing temperatures
- Balcony floor rubber tile
- Flat roof floor rubber tiles
- Playground safety tiles
- Gym Floor Protective tiles
- Size: 500 x 500 x 30mm
- Slip resistance: Dry: 102 Wet: 62 (Low Potential For Slip), BS EN 7976 and EN1339 Annex 1
- Porosity: 565mm per hour EN 12616
- Fire Rating: Efl as per EN 13501-1 and Broof(t1) as per EN13501-1
- Smoke Classification: S2 as per EN 13501-1
- Insulation Value: Rd 0,15 EN 13165, U 3,13 EN 6946
Important note: Due to the recycled nature of the products colour may vary slightly between batches and can wear in areas of high traffic. SBR rubber tiles contain carbon that may leach in certain areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.