Experience easy transportation, handling, and fitting with these rigid insulated plasterboards, ensuring convenience at every stage. Benefit from exceptional thermal performance, featuring a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K. This not only guarantees superior insulation but also reduces the necessary thickness to achieve the target U-value. Elevate your property confidently with Celotex's Insulated Plasterboard, the savvy choice for efficient insulation and top-quality dry lining.
Why Choose Celotex Insulated Plasterboard?
- Ideal option for internal solid wall insulation
- Suitable for both direct bonding (‘dot and dab’) and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Inbuilt vapour control layer
- 15mm option provides ideal solution for window and door reveals
- Certified under BBA certificate number 16/5357
- Maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation
- Reducing installation times
- Can be used to improve the energy performance of new and existing buildings
Celotex product code: PL4040
Thickness: 40mm + 12.5mm plasterboard
Board coverage: 2.88m²
R-value (m²K/W): 1.85
Thermal conductivity: 0.0022 W/mk
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.