This XR4140 PIR insulation board, 2.4m x 1.2m x 140mm, from Celotex offers maximum performance for a multitude of applications. Specifically developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges, helping to keep your home warm and dry.
Why Choose Celotex PIR Insulation Board?
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation available from stock within the market
- Is certified under BBA certificate numbers 17/5405, 16/5352
- Helps meet the requirements of Approved Document L and Section 6
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Can be used to provide reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
Board coverage: 2.88m²
R-value (m²K/W): 6.35
Thermal conductivity: 0.0022 W/mk
Spread of Flame: Class 1 BS 476-7:1997
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.