Celotex XR4000 is targeted at ‘cut-to-fit’ applications between rafters or joists, floors and flat roofs, enabling users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of insulation than has previously been possible.
Celotex XR4000 is also appropriate for use in floors and walls. Our 200mm thick product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses from 12-200mm. With low emissivity foil facings, XR4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex XR4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation available from stock within the market
- Is certified under BBA certificate numbers 17/5405, 16/5352
- Helps meet the requirements of Approved Document L and Section 6
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Can be used to provide reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber framed & steel framed systems
Board coverage: 2.88m²
R-value (m²K/W): 6.35
Thermal conductivity: 0.0022 W/mk
Spread of Flame: Class 1 BS 476-7:1997
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.