Classicbond EPDM is a single ply rubber roofing membrane suitable for flat and pitched roofs.
ClassicBond Water based adhesive is used to adhere rubber roofing membranes to timber OSB or plywood decking. Sometimes referred to WBA glue. Simply applied with a medium roller.
It is advised to ensure the substrate is dry before adhering ClassicBond EPDM rubber roofing, any moisture can comprise the system.
Classicbond waterbased adhesive can be used for flat roofs, pitched roofs, low pitch roofs, and any other application where it is needed to be adhered to timber.
- For use when adhering rubber membranes to timber.
- Applied with a medium roller or brush
- Long shelf life.
Where can I use EPDM rubber roofing?
-Rubber Flat Roofs
-Low Pitch Roofs
-Rubber Shed Roofs
- Size: 2.5 Litres (Coverage 7 to 10 sqm)
- Size: 5.0 Litres (Coverage 15 to 20 sqm)
- Size: 7.5 Litres (Coverage 25 to 30 sqm)
- Size: 10 Litres (Coverage 35 to 40 sqm
- Size: 15 Litres (Coverage 50 to 60 sqm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.