Perfect for both professional and DIY use, the A15 channel drains are perfect for use on gardens, patios, public pedestrian areas, driveways, garage thresholds, and light traffic areas. Made to a high specification, meaning smooth water flow and less maintenance these are a cost effective solution for stylish surface drainage.
There are two options of grate, traditional Slotted Galvanised Steel or the New Plastic Linear Bar Grating, which incorporates 6 linear bars meaning water will be captured with maximum efficiency from both sides.
Additional items in this range:
Please note, the ends of the channels are open so if you need to close them off the accessory pack with end caps and outlet can be viewed here.
Corner/junction pieces can be purchased here.
Why Choose the Deks A15 Channel Drain?
- Simple and Secure socket and spigot slide-in connection
- Certified to BS EN 1433 making it perfect for pedestrian and light vehicular traffic.
- 2 knockout bottom outlet points at either end of the channel - drainage runs are easily accommodated
- Higher water flow self cleans the system - less maintenance required
- When purchasing the Dekdrain Accessory Pack, you can clip and connect 110mm outlets and terminating end caps - no screws or tools needed
Dimensions: 1000mm (L) x 114mm (W) x 78mm (H)
Material: Channel is made from Polypropylene and Grate is either Plastic or Galvanised Steel grate (select from drop down menu)
Maximum weight capacity: 1.5 tonnes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.