Polyurethane windows are suitable for rooms with high moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Flashing kits are NOT provided with this window, if you require assistance with which is the correct flashing kit, please contact us
Please note: sizes shown are the windows external size, the structural opening required will be slightly larger than the dimensions shown.
FinishInternal: White Polyurethane coated Pine
External: Black Aluminium
- Central mullion bar in keeping with traditional construction
- All the features of a modern window with the aesthetic of a heritage window
- Centre pivot operation
- Integrated window control system
- 24cm actuator length
- Built in Rain sensor - Automatically closing the windows in event of rain.
- Suitable for a roof pitch between 15 - 90 degrees
- Operating handle situated at the bottom of sash for easy operation
- Window able to rotate 180 degrees enabling cleaning of the outside from inside
- 10 Year Manufacturers warranty
|Technical Specification||Energy Saving||Anti burglary||Safe||Highly Energy Efficient||Passive Glazing||Sound Reducing||Solar Control|
|Inner Laminated Glass||N/A||Class P2A||Class P2A||Class P2A||N/A||Class P2A||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.