The fast Curing MEKP Fibreglass hardner resin catalyst is typically used at a ratio of between 1% and 3%. The ratio you will use will hinge on the temperature, and cure sped required. Always follow the recommendations with the system you are using.
Using a fast-acting catalyst when installing a GRP fiberglass roof can help to speed up the curing process of the resin, allowing the roof to be fully cured and ready for use more quickly. This can be particularly beneficial in situations where the weather conditions may be unfavorable or when time is a critical factor.
A fast-acting catalyst can also help to ensure a more consistent curing process, minimising the risk of any uncured or partially cured areas that could compromise the strength and durability of the roof.
It is important to note that the use of a fast-acting catalyst should always be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and recommendations, as improper use can result in the resin not curing properly or other issues that could compromise the quality of the installation.
Why Choose Fast Curing MEKP Fibreglass Hardner Resin Catalyst?
- Fast curing hardener for time sensitive jobs, or adverse weather
- Aids a consistent curing process reducing risk of uncured spots
- CAN'T be used as a catalyst for Epoxy resin - it will not cure
- Water resistant - perfect for use in harsh environments
- Chemical resisant
- Vesatile - can be used in a variety of applications
- Strong & durable - very resistant to damage and wear
- Cost-effective solution
Coverage: 1-3% based on weather and cure time
Sizes: 100g, 500g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.