Klober Sepa Solar is an air barrier and vapour control layer for use on the warm side of the insulation. Designed with a reflective surface for enhanced thermal performance, reducing heat loss through the roof.
- Prevents large amounts of water vapour entering the construction from the inside
- Silver reflective surface increases thermal resistanc and therefore reduces heat loss
- With 500 MNsg vapour resistance it exceeds BS9250 requirements
- Before Sepa Solar is installed, check the moisture content of the timbers is less than 20%. Fix on the warm side of the installation and rafters with the printed smoother surface facing inwards
- At either edge of the structure, leave a 150mm overlap to allow Wallint 50 to be sealed to adjoining walls
- Roll-out with a horizontal headlap of 150mm. Fix to rafters/ceiling joists using non-corrosive fixings eg staples. Ensurelaps are sealed using a tape such as Permo TR
- Where pipes pass through use a Klober Pipe Sealing Collar and tape edges to Wallint 50 to achieve an airtight seal
- Sepa Solar should cover the entire internal timber frame area of the rooms in the roof and, where applicable, link with vapourcontrol layer in the wall below to form a continuous air barrier
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.