Uni-Click Dry Verge is designed to provide a mortar free and secure method of fixing concrete interlocking verge tiles. Its neat interlocking design provides a consistent appearance that requires no maintenance. The system is available in four colours to blend in with the roof line and fit most profiles of concrete interlocking tiles, between 260 - 350mm batten gauge.
- For roof pitches over 12.5°
- Suitable for most profiles of concrete interlocking tiles, between 260 - 350mm batten gauge
- Mortar free meaning it's safer and quicker to install compared to traditional dry verge
- Weatherproof and maintenance free
- Its secure mechanical fixing, which complies with BS 8612 and and BS 5534, means it's easy to fit with no special tools required.
Colour Black, Brown, Slate Grey, Terracotta
Batten Spacing 260-350 mm
Minimum pitch 12.5°
Maximum pitch 90°
BBA Standard Applicable - Cold roof Complies fully with all relevant British Standards including BS 8612.
BBA Standard Applicable - Warm roof Complies fully with all relevant British Standards including BS 8612.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.