The Manthorpe Continuous Soffit Ventilator is designed for use with a traditional fascia board to provide roof ventilation. The UPVC strip is screwed on to the fascia and securely supports the soffit board which slots into the self-retaining mouth. Airflow is guaranteed through a series of evenly spaced slots, narrow enough to keep out large insects but large enough to prevent the vent from becoming blocked.
- 25,000mm² airflow per metre
- Narrow grill to block out insects
- Adjustable mouth adjusts for different soffit sizes.
- Units come in 2.44 metre lengths
- 10mm soffit strips available
- Flat and low pitch version also available
Size 28 x 80 x 2440mm
Vent Free Area 25,000mm²
Soffit Board Thickness4 to 12mm
Fixing Hole Centres 150mm
Packaging 10 per pack
Box Weight 7.6kg
Manufacturing Process Extrusion
Single Person Installation Possible Yes