Create to be used with a traditional fascia board to provide roof ventilation, these continous soffit vents from Manthorpe are screwed on to the fascia and securely supports the soffit board which slots into the self-retaining mouth. Aiding air flow whilst also preventing access to insects, these soffit vents will get the job done.
Why Choose Manthorpe Continuous Soffit Vent White?
- 10,000mm² airflow per metre
- Narrow grill to block out insects
- Adjustable mouth adjusts for different soffit sizes.
- Units come in 2.44 metre lengths
- Sloping eaves ventilators available
- 25mm soffit strips available
- Flat and low pitch version also available
Size: 26 x 48 x 2440mm
Free Vent Area: 10,000mm²
Soffit Board Thickness: 4 to 12mm
Fixing Hole Centres: 150mm
Packaging: 10 per pack
Box Weight: 5.2kg
Manufacturing Process: Extrusion
Single Person Installation Possible: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.