This new addition to the Manthorpe Smartverge range is designed for use specifically with concrete interlocking duo plain tiles. The design of the system is ambidextrous and allows the units to be installed to either hand of the verge. The specially cambered flanges are designed to lay perfectly flat to the tile surface thanks to the unique split fixing plate.
This is the correct dry verge solution when installing interlocking duo plain tiles and is compatible with the main tiles in this range below.
- Marley Ashmore
- Redland Duoplain
- Forticrete Gemini
Why Choose the Manthorpe Duoplain Tile SmartVerge PP Ambi Dry Verge?
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Fast and easy to install in all weather conditions
- Ambidextrous design works on both hands of the verge
- Suits small format concrete interlocking plain tiles
- Provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution
- Unique split fixing plate and cambered flange design eliminates tile kick up
- Drains moisture away from the wall to prevent staining
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene
Size 266 x 151 x 53
Batten Gauge 173 to 190mm
Pitch Range 22.5° to 55°
BS 8612 BRE Test Report No. P123548-1001
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No. P123548-1000
Manufacturing Process Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.