The Manthorpe Roll Out Clay Vent Dry Ridge System 6m - Black offers a contemporary and efficient approach to roofing installations. Suited for clay tiles, this system integrates ventilation solutions while ensuring a sleek and uniform appearance on your roofline.
Spanning 6 metres, this rollout system is a perfect match for diverse roofing projects, from new builds to renovations. The resilient design ensures it can brave the challenges of the European weather conditions, ensuring durability and a prolonged lifespan.
With its black finish, this ridge system complements a variety of architectural designs, promising both beauty and efficacy. The Manthorpe Roll Out Dry Ridge System is appreciated for its straightforward installation process, making it a preferred choice for both DIYers and roofing specialists. Opt for Manthorpe when seeking a combination of aesthetics, durability, and optimal performance.
Why Choose Manthorpe Roll Out Clay Vent Dry Ridge System?
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Mechanically secures the ridge tiles to the structure of the roof
- Provides 5,000mm²/m of ventilation into the roof space
- Compatible with thicker clay half-round and angled ridge tiles
- Compatible with most slate, concrete flat and profiled roof tiles
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ridge length
- Quick and easy to fix with
- No special tool requirements
- 13 x Unions
- 10 x Batten supports
Size: 300 x 6000mm
Free Vent Area: 5,000mm²/M
Ridge run: 6m
Tile Thickness Range 20-30mm
Can this system be used with concrete double roman profile tiles?
Yes you can use the roll out systems with profiled tiles like Double Romans, the roll out part of the fixing kit is flexible so it will bend to fix the shape of the tiles before you fix your ridges.
Please note - this is just a ridge fixing kit. No ridges or tiles are included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.