Novia® STRP Pro is a premium specification reinforced and foil laminated polythene vapour control membrane. It is designed for use in insulated wall, roof and floor applications, including warm flat roofs, where very high concentrations of moisture vapour need to be controlled. It is particularly suitable for use in metal profile clad industrial buildings, the education sector and commercial properties, but can be used in all insulated building constructions. The product must be professionally installed in conjunction with the two tape sealing system to ensure a fully airtight seal.
- Air-leakage barrier and vapour control layer (AVCL).
- Offers improved R-value when installed facing a minimum 25 mm air gap, due to a reflective surface.
- Suitable for use in commercial cladding systems.
- Complies with BS EN 13984.
- Very tough, tear-resistant and reinforced multilayer polythene laminate with an aluminium foil core.
- Extremely low vapour permeability.
- Minimizes interstitial condensation.
- Improves the insulation performance.
- Helps buildings to meet the requirements of BS EN 5250:2011.
- Installed with Novia® two tape sealing system.
- Suitable for use with Novia® breather membranes.
- CE marked and CPR compliant. Declaration of Performance (DoP) available on request.
All Novia® VCL products should be 100% fully sealed to the structure using a Novia® double-sided butyl tape, and one of the foil or BOPP lap tapes to professionally complete the installation. The wider the tape used, the stronger the final seal will be, and the easier it will be to install.
Novia® recommends the 30 mm wide butyl tape and 60 mm metallized BOPP tape for all standard VCL installations