UltraPerm Lite is an entry level breathable roof membrane from Powerlon, suitable for all pitched roof designs and timber frame wall applications. UltraPerm is BBA certified to the latest British Standards (BS 5534:2014 + A1:2015 zones 1-5), tough, durable and offers fantastic tear resistant and expectational water vapour permeability.
Why Choose Powerlon UltraPerm Lite Roof Breathable Membrane?
- One of 4 grades available
- Breathable with high water vapour permeability
- High tensile strength & nail tear resistance
- BBA Certified & CE approved
- Exceptional W1 water resistance
- Pre-printed marking lines
- Can be used on warm & cold roofs, supported and unsupported, ventilated and unventilated roofs
- Independently tested for full compliance with BS 5534:2014 + A2:2018
Width: 1m and 1.5m
Weight: 92 gsm
Roll Weight: 1m - 5.1kg, 1.5m - 7.4kg
Nail Tear Resistance: MD80N XD 120 N
UV Resistance: 3 months
BS 5542 Compliance: Zones 1-5*
Tensile Strength: MD 260 XD 170
Water Tightness: W1
Water Vapour Transmission (Sd): 0.02
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.