UltraPerm Max is the highest grade breathable membrane available from Powerlon's UltraPerm range. UltraPerm Max can be used in all pitched roof types, as well as walls in timber frame structures. It can also be used for cold and warm roofs, as well as supported and unsupported and ventilated and unventilated roofs. UltraPerm is BBA certified to the latest British Standards (BS 5534:2014 + A1:2015 zones 1-5), tough, durable and offers fantastic tear resistant and expectational water vapour permeability.
Why Choose Powerlon UltraPerm Max Roof Breathable Membrane?
- One of 4 grades available
- Breathable with high water vapour permeability
- High tensile strength & nail tear resistance
- BBA Certified & CE approved
- Exceptional W1 water resistance
- Pre-printed marking lines
- Can be used on warm & cold roofs, supported and unsupported, ventilated and unventilated roofs
- Independently tested for full compliance with BS 5534:2014 + A2:2018
Width: 1m and 1.5m
Weight: 155 gsm
Roll Weight: 1m - 8.3kg, 1.5m - 12.2kg
Nail Tear Resistance: MD140N XD 230 N
UV Resistance: 3 months
BS 5542 Compliance: Zones 1-5*
Tensile Strength: MD 320 XD 200
Water Tightness: W1
Water Vapour Transmission (Sd): 0.02
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.