UltraPerm Standard is the next level up from the Lite breathable roof membrane from Powerlon, suitable for all pitched roof designs and timber frame wall applications. UltraPerm is BBA certified to the latest British Standards (BS 5534:2014 + A1:2015 zones 1-5), tough, durable and offers fantastic tear resistant and expectational water vapour permeability.
Why Choose Powerlon UltraPerm Standard Roof Breathable Membrane?
- One of 4 grades available
- Breathable with high water vapour permeability
- High tensile strength & nail tear resistance
- BBA Certified & CE approved
- Exceptional W1 water resistance
- Pre-printed marking lines
- Can be used on warm & cold roofs, supported and unsupported, ventilated and unventilated roofs
- Independently tested for full compliance with BS 5534:2014 + A2:2018
Width: 1m and 1.5m
Length: 25m and 50m
Weight: 115 gsm
Roll Weight: 1m x 25m - 3.4kg, 1m x 50m - 6.3kg, 1.5m x 50m - 9.2kg
Nail Tear Resistance: MD120N XD 160 N
UV Resistance: 3 months
BS 5542 Compliance: Zones 1-5*
Tensile Strength: MD 300 XD 200
Water Tightness: W1
Water Vapour Transmission (Sd): 0.02
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.