RynoRidge dry ridge system was developed for faster and safer ridge tile installation. More extreme weather has led to a change in roofing advice. Dry ridge systems are the secure and reliable way to ensure your tiles stay firmly fixed to your roof.
The latest BS5534 standards recommend dry fixing for ridge tiles. The safer and securer option to get the job finished.
Upgrade your roof quality now with a dry ridge system that is quick and easy to install, hassle free and durable.
Why Choose Ryno Roofing Dry-Fix Ridge Vent System?
- Faster and easier to achieve perfectly level, secure ridge tiles
- Suitable for ventilated and unventilated roof spaces
- Can be installed in all weathers
- Mortar free - no mess
- 2 colour choices depending on roof aesthetic and tile colours (RAL 7021 Anthracite & RAL 8019 Brown)
- Complete compliance with NHBC, BS5534 and BS8612 standards
- 1200mm Hip trays are available
- 1 x 6m ridge roll
- 13 x ridge union joint assembly complete with clips
- 13 x 100mm stainless steel screws
- 10 x batten support brackets
- 1 x fixing instructions
Colour: Dark Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.