Soudal Silirub N Silicone adhesive is a high quality, colourless low modulus sealant that stays permanently elastic after curing. Can be used for a wide range of applications, especially with use when installing bird spikes.
Used with a caulking gun, surfaces must be dry, clean and free from dust, grease and any other potential contaminants. We recommend using Soudal surface cleaner or Soudal surface activator to clean and prepare any non-porous surfaces.
Why Choose Soudal Silirub N Silicone Adhesive?
- Fast Curing
- Excellent adhesion
- Thick bodied formulation for ease of use
- High movement capability when cured
- Resistant to rain, snow and many chemicals
One tube will lay:
- 5 - 7 metres of bird spikes*
- 10 Daddi Long Legs
- Up to 50 surface mount bases
- Up to 90 Ornaway Gel dishes
*For bird spikes:
- On metal, plastic and other non-porous substrates allow 7 metres per tube
- One smooth concrete allow 6 metres per tube
- On uneven masonry, ridge tiles and brickwork allow 5 metres per tube to allow for priming with a glue brush.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.