This slate grey uni-line slate roof tile vent from Klober has been created with discretion in mind, practically invisible from the roofline, this roof vent is the perfect low-profile solution for roof ventilation.
The slate tile vent has a built in downpipe, which gives you direct ventilation to your roof and provides 6,500mm² of ventilation coverage. Additionally it can also be used as a terminal for soil and ventilation pipes and mechanical extraction systems.
Suitable for both 600mm x 300mm and 500mm x 250mm natural or man made fibre cement slates.
Why Choose a Uni-Line Slate Vent?
- Suitable for both 600 x 300mm and 500 x 250 natural or man made fibre cement slates
- Built in downpipe
- Gives you direct ventilation to your roo
- Provides 6,500mm² of ventilation coverage
- Can also be used as a terminal for soil and ventilation pipes and mechanical extraction systems
- Low-profile solution
- Discreet & practically invisible
Colour: Slate Grey
Width: 380 mm
Length: 600 mm
Depth: 141 mm
Weight: 1.15 kg
Colour: Dark Slate
Material Description: UV resistant Polypropylene
Minimum pitch: 22.5 degrees
Ventilation Area: 6500 mm2
Vent tile spacing 5 000 mm2: 1.2 m
Vent tile spacing 10 000 mm2: 0.6 m
Airflow resistance 15 litres/sec: 24 pascals
Airflow resistance 30 litres/sec: 96 pascals
Airflow resistance 60 litres/sec: 384 pascals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.