These rustic red interlocking rubber promenade floor tiles from Castle Composites were designed with safety in mind. Castleflex tiles can be used on balconies, flat roofs, walkways and many other applications making them the perfect companion for noise reduction and safety in your home.
Why Choose Castleflex Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles?
- Quick & easy to install
- Available in multiple colour options
- Guards against slips & falls
- Non slip
- Interlocking tiles for an easier, faster installation
- Integrated drainage channel minimises chance of standing water.
- Made from recycled rubber for a lower environmental cost
- Don’t need to be adhered to the deck.
- Noise dampening – great for balconies above others
- Long life even at below freezing temperatures
- 4 fixing dowels included with each tile
- Environmentally friendly
How many tiles do I need?
4 tiles are needed per m2.
Colour: Rustic Red
Material: Recycled SBR PU bound rubber
Weight: 20.0 kg per m2 approx; 5.0 kg per tile approx
Fire Classification: Efl as per EN 13501-1 & Broof(t1) as per EN13501-1
Insulation Value: Rd 0,15 EN13165; U 3,13 EN6946
Slip Resistance: Dry: 102 Wet: 62 (Low Potential For Slip) EN 1339
Pendulum Test Safety: 30mm thick = Critical fall height 1metre (Thicker tiles available where greater fall height required) Complies with Safety Standard EN1177
Smoke Classification: S2 Density: 800kg per m3
Water Permeability: 565mm per hour EN 12616
Please note: Due to the recycled nature of the products the colour may vary slightly between batches and can wear in areas of high traffic. SBR rubber tiles contain carbon that may leach in certain areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.