The Corotherm side flashing is part of the Corotherm polycarbonate roof system. A complete supported system suitable for a variety of roof coverings, including car ports and lean to's.
A great way to shelter from the rain when bringing the shopping in from the car.
The side flashing, sometimes referred to as an F profile due to its shape is intended to be used to close off and provide a clean edge for open sides of the roof similar to a mini fascia.
The side flashing can also be used upside down to create an upstand for a wall flashing in the situation the polycarbonate has an abutment to the side.
Why use the Corotherm Side Flashing
- Available in both White and brown to suit
- Easy push fit installation
- Available in 3m, 4m,and 6m
- Dual use, both as a side flashing and abutment upstand
- Available to suite, 10mm, 16mm and 25mm polycarbonate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.