16mm Clear Triplewall Corotherm polycarbonate is a light weight, impact resistant polycarbonate roofing and glazing sheet available in clear, bronze and opal. Available in full sheets and cut to size. It is guaranteed for 10 years. 16mm Clear Triplewall Corotherm polycarbonate achieves a u-value of 2.4 W/m²K.
- Available in clear, bronze and opal
- Light weight glazing sheet
- UV resistant for durability
- Durable and hardwearing
- Minimum condensation risk
- Largely self-cleaning
- 10 year warranty
- Car Ports
- Vertical glazing projects
- Make sure the clearly marked UV protected side of the sheet is facing outwards
- Allow a minimum of 10° roof slope for water drainage
- Use only low modulus neutral cure sealant and cross-linked butyl flashing tape
- The flutes of the sheets must run from top to bottom of the slope, never from side to side
- Sheets cannot be joined top to bottom
10 Year Warranty
This product is covered by a 10 year warranty. A replacement is provided free of charge if the product has failed due to a manufacturing defect, in normal climatic conditions within a 10 year period from the date of purchase. Corotherm MUST be fixed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for the warranty to remain valid: re-erections or consequential damage costs are not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.