The Ambi-Click Dry Verge System from Klober is available in three different colours in order to blend in with your roof line. Rather than having traditional left hand and right hand units like most systems, Ambi-Click is ambidextrous, meaning you can install them on either side, making installation much easier.
Suitable for both new build and refurbishment products, the Ambi-Click dry verge system offers you a mortar free and secure method of fixing concrete interlocking tiles*, giving you a weathertight finish on your roof line.
Why Choose Klober Ambi-Click Dry Verge System?
- Weatherproof and maintenance free
- Suitable for new builds and refurbishment projects
- Easy to install
- No special tools required to install
- Can be used on roof pitches as low as 12 degrees
- Complies with BS 8612, BS 5534 and BS 5534
- UV stable - will maintain its colour
- Available in three different colours
Minimum Pitch: 12.5°
Suitability: Most interlocking concrete tiles excluding thin leading edge tiles
Batten Gauge: 260mm - 350mm
Working Temperature Range: -10°C to 80°C
Colours: Black, Brown or Grey
*Not suitable for thin leading edge concrete tiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.