This terracotta double pantile in-line roof tile vent from Klober has been designed with discretion in mind. With a built-in downpipe that allows direct ventilation into the roof space, providing 10,000mm² ventilation coverage, you can't go wrong.
This roof tile vent can also be used as a terminal for soil and ventilation pipes, as well as mechanical extraction systems when used with an adaptor and flexipipe. Suitable to a minimum pitch of 17.5°.
Why Choose the Double Pantile In-Line Roof Vent?
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- Compatible with interlocking concrete tiles such as Marley Mendip, Redland Grovebury, Russell Pennine and Sandtoft Double Roman
- Built-in downpipe that allows direct ventilation into the roof space
- Profile suits all top tile manufacturers
- 10,000mm² ventilation coverage
- Available in multiple colour options
Minimum pitch: 17.5
Ventilation Area: 10000 mm2
Vent tile spacing 5 000 mm2: 2 m
Vent tile spacing 10 000 mm2: 1 m
Vent tile spacing 25 000 mm2: 0.4 m
Airflow resistance 15 litres/sec: 4 pascals
Airflow resistance 30 litres/sec: 16 pascals
Airflow resistance 60 litres/sec: 64 pascals
Please note: In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the following items: The Klober Tile Vent Adaptor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.