This rustic red granular uni-plain roof tile vent from Klober has been designed to be extremely discreet. Almost impossible to see from the roof line and compatible with both clay and concrete plain tiles, this tile vent is suitable for a minimum pitch of 35° and allows direct ventilation to the roof space, while it can also be used as a terminal for soil and ventilation pipes and mechanical extraction systems too when used with an adaptor.
Why Choose the Manthorpe Plain Tile Vent?
- In-line and discreet low-profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Profiles suits all top tile manufacturers
- Suitable for use down to a 35˚ roof pitch
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- Adaptor available for mechanical extraction
Colour: Rustic Red
Minimum pitch: 35
Ventilation Area: 6000 mm2
Vent tile spacing 5 000 mm2: 1.2 m
Vent tile spacing 10 000 mm2: 0.6 m
Vent tile spacing 25 000 mm2: 0.24 m
Airflow resistance 15 litres/sec: 12 pascals
Airflow resistance 30 litres/sec: 48 pascals
Airflow resistance 60 litres/sec: 191 pascals
Please note: In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the Klober adaptor and Flexipipe for Uni-plain tile vent. Click here to view this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.