This terracotta double pantile in-line roof tile vent from Manthorpe has been designed with discretion in mind. It replaces a singles tile on the roof to maintain a uniform appearance wether it is placed high or low on the roofline.
The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000 mm² of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the roof tile vent and on to the roof covering.
Why Choose the Double Pantile In-Line Roof Vent?
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- Compatible with Marley Mendip, Redland Grovebury, Russell Pennine roof tiles (to check compatibility on others please contact us)
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Profile suits all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
Size: 418mm x 332mm
Free Vent Area: 10,000mm²
Minimum Roof Pitch: 20˚
Maximum Headlap: 100mm
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No: 267-473
Material: uPVC (upper) Polypropylene (base)
Manufacturing Process: Injection Moulded
Single Person Installation Possible: Yes
Please note: In order to use this vent for extraction you also need to purchase the following items: The Manthorpe tile vent adaptor or the Manthorpe tile vent adaptor and flexi pipe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.