Please note - this product can only be purchased alongside appropriate tile vent/adaptors, not on its own.
This flexible soil pipe from Manthorpe has been designed for coupling directly to Manthorpe’s slate vent oval spigot, it can also be easily trimmed to fit other types of terminals with a round 110mm diameter connection. Supplied with its own metal screw clamp for simple fixing, this flexible soil pipe can also be used to couple to a 4’’ soil pipe or mechanical extraction equipment
Why Choose the Manthorpe Flexible Soil Pipe?
- Fits the oval spigot of the Manthorpe Slate Vent
- Can be trimmed to suit 4" round connections
- Flexible pipe length of 455mm
- Connects to Manthorpe's tile vent range
- Can be used for mechanical extraction
- GRPA/3 reduces 4" pipes down to 3"
Can this pipe be cut to shorten its length ?
You could cut this down, but you would lose the couple at one end so may be hard to duct onto something, it does concertina up so you may not need to cut down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.