This lead underlay by Midland Lead was created with durability in mind, the underlay helps separate the lead sheet from the substrate, this will allow for thermal movement and can potentially eliminate any damage caused by timber and/or roof condensation. Using a lead underlay will also ensure you have an even surface to work on if you are worried about any nails or rough edges that might be exposed.
Why Choose Lead Underlay from Midland Lead?
- Provides a smooth, even surface to work on, so you don’t have to worry about exposed nail heads, rough edges or wood knots
- Isolates the lead sheet from the substrate – essentially it reduces the drag between the two and allows for thermal movement
- Protects against corrosion from stone or concrete and eliminates the potential damage caused by timber and roof condensation
- Reduces the risk of trapped moisture between lead and substrate, helping your lead to stay corrosion-free
- stops the lead from sagging or puncturing
Size: 25m x 1m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.