Novia Reflex is a high quality, versatile, reflective breather membrane for all pitched cold and warm roofs and insulated wall applications. When used in suitable constructions the membrane will deliver improved R and μ values (examples given were calculated for Novia by the BRE). The product has excellent water resistance but still provides high breathability; it is strong yet lightweight and also complies with EN 13501-1 fire classification grade E. This product is fully CE approved and CPR compliant.
Novia Reflex is suitable for use in BS 5534 wind uplift applications. Following successful tests, Novia Reflex can be used in zones 1 and 2 without additional tapes, and in zones 1-5 using our Breather Membrane lap tape.
• 4-layer metallised polypropylene and microporous film laminate
• Single reflective product solution for all roofs and walls
• Low emissivity membrane that delivers improved μ and R values
• Much higher breathability than most other reflective breather products
• Most competitively priced reflective breather in UK market
• CE compliant to EN 13859-1 (roofs) and EN 13859-2 (walls)
• Roll size 1.5m x 50m
• Suitable for zones 1-5 in the UK for BS 5534 wind uplift with tape