Novia Ultra + is an entry-grade, versatile, dual approved and ultra-low cost breather membrane for use in pitched cold and warm roofs, and insulated wall applications. The material meets EN 13859-1 for pitched roofing and EN 13859-2 for walls. The product has good water resistance, high breathability, and is lightweight and easy to handle.
• 95GSM Roof and Wall breather membrane
• 3-layer polypropylene with microporous core
• High breathability
• CE Compliant to EN 13859-1 (roofs) & EN 13859-2 (walls)
• Very competitively priced
• Roll size 1.5m x 50m
• Reaction to fire - Class E d 2
To install this membrane, we recommend using the Novia Double Tape Sealing System.
Double Sided Adhesive Tape is used on the laps of the breather membrane, with the Breather Membrane Lap Tape is used to complete the seal, keeping down any excess membrane which may get caught in the wind.