Protect VP400 PLUS LR is a highly vapour permeable roof underlay. It offers the lowest vapour resistance of any Type LR roofing underlay in its class, and yet it remains airtight. It is suitable for use in all pitched roofs without the need to seal the laps, ensuring fortuitous ventilation. Independently certified by BM TRADA for added reassurance. Produced in the UK.
- Highly vapour permeable but completely airtight and watertight with >7.0m hydrostatic head of water resistance.
- Strongest underlay in its class.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Tough and durable.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering
- Has unrestricted use for wind uplift in all exposure conditions in the UK and Ireland. Suitable for zones 1-5 at 345mm batten gauge.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roof space in accordance with BS 5250 and NHBC requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.