The RoofArt Black Steel Guttering Overflow Element 180°, a cutting-edge solution for optimal rainwater management and protection against water damage. This 180-degree overflow element expertly channels excess water away from your roof, ensuring smooth water flow during heavy rainfalls.
Crafted from high-quality steel, it delivers unmatched durability, corrosion resistance, and a modern, low-maintenance finish. Seamlessly integrating with your existing gutter system, the RoofArt Galvanised Steel Guttering Overflow Element offers superior performance and enhanced protection for your property.
Why Choose RoofArt Steel Guttering Overflow Element?
- 5 Year manufacturer Guarantee
- 50 year expected lifespan
- Manufactured in SSAB prelaq colour-coated Swedish Steel
- Low Carbon Footprint compared with other guttering materials – Fully Recyclable
- Easy Push or Clip fit Connections (no sealants or welds required)
- Strengthening front roll feature
- Strong & durable
- Long-lasting solution
Upstand Height (above gutter roll): 140mm
Material: SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
Material Thickness: 0.7mm
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
To view the full range of matching accessories/items for this product please click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.