This Ubbink UB34 Multivent Terminal is the perfect choice for ventilation systems requiring a low-resistance terminal. Crafted with high-quality materials, including a Ubiflex flashing which allows for fitting at varying pitches, the unit can be purchased with two options of Flashing size depending on if you are installing onto a slated or tiled roof. Great airflow performance and low resistance makes it an excellent option for either mechanical extraction, or passive ventilation in a pitched roof.
Why Choose this Ubbink Insulated Multivent Terminal?
- Terminal suitable for installation with tiles or slates
- Insulated through to the cowl
- Suitable for both passive ventilation and mechanical extraction
- Low Pascal resistance figures for optimum airflow
- Perfect for use with MVHR heat recovery systems
Suitable for pitches: 25°-45° degrees
Free Vent area:
- UB46/125mm = 12,250mm²
- UB47/150mm = 17,750mm²
- UB48/180mm = 19,100mm²
Airflow: The pressure airflow resistance on all units is <1.0 Pascal at 225m³/h
Pipe internal diameter:
- The UB46 unit is provided as a 166mm stack and a reducer to bring size down to 125mm
- The UB47 unit is provided as a 166mm stack and a reducer to bring size down to 150mm
- The UB48 unit is provided as a 186mm stack and a reducer to bring size down to 180mm
Unit height and Flashing size:
- UB46 - 1156mm height, 500mm x 600mm flashing
- UB47 - 1156mm height , 500mm x 600mm flashing
- UB48- 1227mm height, 700mm 1000mm flashing
Material: Polyethylene Plastic with Ubiflex Flashing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.