The new generation of VELUX CFU fixed Curved roof windows are here, maximum light and maintenance free.
The fixed base unit is designed to bring in extra daylight and is optimised for the discreet installation of VELUX blinds.
Compatible with these rooflights we also have the:
- VELUX ZCU Extension Kerb with 150mm flange and without 150mm flange
- VELUX LSF 2000 Lining
- VELUX ZZZ 210U Roofing Material Fixing Kit
- VELUX BBX Vapour barrier for Flat Roof
- VELUX DSU Solar Blackout Blind - White
- VELUX MSU Anti-Heat Solar Awning Blind - White
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0 to 15 degrees
- Unique design
- Easily drains off rainwater
- Edge to edge glazing gives perfect view
- Toughened outer pane
- Weather resistant
- 10 Year VELUX guarantee
Available in sizes: 60cm x 60cm, 80cm x 80cm, 90cm x 60cm, 90cm x 90cm, 100cm x 100cm, 120cm x 90cm, 120cm x 120cm
Glazing Option: 20Q - laminated (Double) Glazing: VELUXâ€™s standard safety glazing with laminated inner pane and toughened outer pane, uValue of 1.3 W/m2k.25Q - Triple Glazing: VELUXâ€™s standard safety glazing with laminated inner pane and toughened outer pane uValue of 1.0 W/m2k.
Please note: This window is fixed and does not open.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.