This terracotta uni-line roof tile vent from Klober has been designed to be extremely discreet. Almost impossible to see from the roof line and compatible with most interlocking and plain roof tiles, this tile vent is suitable for a minimum pitch of 20° and allows direct ventilation to the roof space. It can also be used for mechanical extraction systems and as a terminal for soil and ventilation pipes, without additional adaptors required.
Why Choose the Manthorpe Uni-line Tile Vent?
- In-line and discreet low-profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Profiles suits all top tile manufacturers
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- Adaptor available for mechanical extraction
Material Description: Soft and rigid UPVC
Minimum pitch: 20
Ventilation Area: 10000 mm2
Vent tile spacing 5 000 mm2: 2 m
Vent tile spacing 10 000 mm2: 1 m
Vent tile spacing 25 000 mm2: 0.4 m
Airflow resistance 15 litres/sec: 3.5 pascals
Airflow resistance 30 litres/sec: 14 pascals
Airflow resistance 60 litres/sec: 56 pascals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.